Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Trees



As you all may know (especially anyone who was involved in the planning of my multiple wedding receptions) I change my mind every five minutes about decorations. Luckily I married Ken who is pretty laid back about it.




We decorated the tree on Sunday after church and then on Monday I saw my friend's beautiful tree and I wanted ours to be different. So we went to the store and got some different decorations (that is a story all in itself) and I redecorated it so here we have the






BEFORE:


AFTER:



Needless to say i think the second looks better but both looked better in person the first one had colored lights and 8 random ornaments. The second is green and black with gold glitter stick. A little Nightmare Before Christmast I know. But it's rock and roll baby.

No comments: